Friday 18 November 2011

ALLOW ME TO RANT

TITLE: I HATE 2011, I HATE THIS 3RD SEMESTER

REASONS:

I've really losing my senses...being so rude and loud...being so small hearted...over sensitive...talked at other people's back...THATS BAD...I was raised with ethics...I shouldnt make other people said...My parents don't raised me well...

I've gain really much weight...scared me a lot...

I've waste money too much...Been eating Kenny Roger, Secret Recipe and Pizza like...OFTEN...DAMN!

I'm not feeling well...Backpain like arhtritis, 'lebam' on my right foot, 'deaf' only at my left ear like for so long(Dun have time to see a doctor)...

Not focus in study

Been fighting a lot with my lovie

Not being happy with my life

Not improving

Loses some of my frienship...

So damn busy with entrepeneurship course...selling things...its until the last semester of this 3rd semester...hwaiting to finish

Met a lot of sucks people...

So now...

I WANNA REBOOT LIFE...I'M ON MY DAY 5 DIET...FEEL GOOD...MY CLOTHES FEEL A BIT LOOSE ALREADY...HEHE...THATS A GOOD SIGN...JIA YOU ME! I WANNA IMPROVE MORE...AND FOCUS ON STUDY!! FINAL EXAM IS 6 MORE WEEKS...

p.s.: hope I have a great 2012...hwaiting...and wishing...=)


credits to Books Of Quote in Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment