Wednesday 16 November 2011

MY DAY 3 OF DIET

Well I've gained a lot of weight(69kg to 72kg) after the four months holiday and eversince I felt so NOT HEALTHY(being 65-69kg since I can't remember then suddenly gain to 70++)...so after so many failed try to have balanced diet I've think I got myself under control...I think so hehe...My aunt had cereal each night with milk that lower the cholesterol  : Susu Omega Plus Nestle

that she lost 4 kgs and even my mum had her cholesterol level decreases. So inspired by my aunt I changed my diet to a more healthy one...no I'm not cutting my carbs...just eating in moderation.

(I LOVE THIS MILK...NO NEED TO ADD IN SUGAR)
Credits to bing image

DAY 1
Breakfast:
Pineapple  Biscuits

Lunch:
Rice, fish, Spinach

Dine:
Fitness Cereal with Susu Omega Plus Nestle


credits to bing image

DAY 2
Breakfast:
Chocolate Biscuits

Morning snack:
Tausa bun
Sausage roll

Lunch:
Chicken Stick Rice( Got salad)
Air bandung

Dine:
Murtabak telur+sayur
2 glass of Milo 3in1

Day 3
Morning:
Chocolate biscuits

Lunch:
Rice, fishcakes, spinach
Horlicks ping

Dine:
Dunno yet hehe...XD

I feel great with my new diet though some of you might think a strict diet is better but I love food so I think this way better for me...at least I've eaten more fibres...and more fish...hehe...of course with drinking water...Hope by christmas I still can mantain this diet and have a great 2012!!! Healthy!


p.s.: Do you inspired? LOL XD

2 comments:

  1. Hey... stumble upon your blog. I'm on a mission to lose weight too =)

    Can check out my diet and my workout here:
    http://www.room8five.com/search/label/My%20Workout%20Diary

    Will come back for more of your updates :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. gudluck!! mcm best jak diet. hehe sy pn mau la. ^^

    ReplyDelete