Monday 14 November 2011

HOW TO STAND AFTER A HEARTBROKEN COZ OF LOVE

I been inspired to post about this not to show that I know everything...I ain't Miss Know It All...Thats why I went to university to gain more knowledge...=) I hope a friend will read through this and wont get mad at me...I'm 20 but I've been through a lot when it comes to what we called as LOVE/AI/AMOR/CINTA...I know you're good in many things than me but my dear, please listen to me just this time?

I've once been dying to let go of the people I've deeply love coz I knew the love had end and theres no way I can get it back...Crying myself to sleep was kinda a routine when I'm in form 3...I've listened to all the heartbroken songs...I texted him though I knew he just wont bother anymore like he did before...Everywhere I went, everything I did I will remember him...I will always talked about him...You see though I'm just 15 that moment...I'm a faithful lover...but when I realised he truly DO NOT LOVE ME ANYMORE EVER...I've gain this spirit to MUST FORGET HIM...I end my pity party...I stopped liking anything he like...I stop myself from texting him...(though its hard earlier)...I listen to song that made my spirit up...like Kelly Clarkson's song if for me(e.g Behind These Hazel Eyes), I find other friend to talk to(which are my love of my life now)...I did give up in love...I felt so bad...but I know being desperate to replace him was a wrong idea...so I said to myself...If love wants me love will come to me without me searching for it...(I never expect the love of my life now will be my love ^_^)...Guess what...Its easier to forget...I am a person who so hard to forget too...Other than that, don't torture yourself so much...Yes we must put efforts to forget but if once in a while we broke to tears its normal...we're human..we ain't vampire...Most of all its just time...TIME WILL HEAL YOU...I've once thought this as cliche...but its true...so damn freakin true!...When you just said Its okay, I will be okay...I wont be like this forever...Time is there to make me feel better...and when the time comes i will find my one true love...(I met a lot of wrong man too and its just make me stronger...)...so my dear...just relax k? =) And another thing but this depends to you...throw away all the memories...the gifts...but it depends on you...really..I don't want to say this to your face coz I know you will deny me...Sorry if I hurt you with my words...what are friends for?

p.s.: It wont hurt to be single...its give you more chance to meet you're Mr. Right...single lady who feel happy though shes single are so beautiful you know rather than feel the other way...and why don't like some actress...after a heartbroken...make yourself even more PRETTIER XD...who knows...*DOMO*??

Hehe...xoxo

credits to tumblr

1 comment: